spectrum analyser for Mac on OS X

Slater Tubman
Does anyone have information on the availability of a Spectrogram
program that will run on a Mac?

The one listed on Elecraft's page refers to OS 9 and even at that I was
unable to locate the information after going to the HyperArchive site
at MIT.

Maybe I missed something...it has been known to happen.

Thanks,
Slater VE5OA K2 SN4519

Re: spectrum analyser for Mac on OS X

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-3
Yes,

I have those 3 running om my Powerbook G4 1.5 Ghz with OS X 10.3

AudioXplorer

iSpectrum Analyzer

Mac The Scope 4x (the best !!!)

Look at www.versiontracker.com to find these software.

73

Le 05-01-20, à 14:09, Slater Tubman a écrit :

> Does anyone have information on the availability of a Spectrogram
> program that will run on a Mac?
>
> The one listed on Elecraft's page refers to OS 9 and even at that I
> was unable to locate the information after going to the HyperArchive
> site at MIT.
>
> Maybe I missed something...it has been known to happen.
>
> Thanks,
> Slater VE5OA K2 SN4519

Re: spectrum analyser for Mac on OS X

David A. Belsley
If anyone wants Spectrum Analyser for the Mac, I can e-mail it to them.
  It has not been upgraded to an OS X application and must be run under
OS 9 or Classic.

best wishes,

david belsley, w1euy

On Jan 20, 2005, at 2:09 PM, Slater Tubman wrote:

> Does anyone have information on the availability of a Spectrogram
> program that will run on a Mac?
>
> The one listed on Elecraft's page refers to OS 9 and even at that I
> was unable to locate the information after going to the HyperArchive
> site at MIT.
>
> Maybe I missed something...it has been known to happen.
>
> Thanks,
> Slater VE5OA K2 SN4519

Re: spectrum analyser for Mac on OS X

JEAN-FRANCOIS MENARD-3
Note that those 3 software runs on OS X... not OS 9